Installation / Quick-Start Guide
TODO: Fill in information about this product. Make sure to use the
product name and external release
number, not internal information.
Product Release Information
||For more information or support, please visit our
or email us at
This document describes how to install and get started with
Minimal System Requirements
System requirements are described in the release notes.
TODO: Give detailed installation instructions. Make sure to test
these instructions by doing them yourself on a target machine.
TIP: For development releases, or products that are reusable
components rather than end-user applications, you should include
information on needed development and bugging tools, e.g., Ant and
- What other software must be installed first?
- Before you can install this product, you must install the
- How do I install PRODUCT-NAME?
- Double-click on SETUP.EXE and follow the
instructions in the installer application.
Please follow these steps:
- How can I uninstall PRODUCT-NAME?
- Double-click on SETUP.EXE, select "Uninstall"
and follow the instructions in the installer application.
- Open the "Start" menu, select the "COMPANY-NAME"
program group, select "Uninstall PRODUCT-NAME" and follow the
instructions in the uninstaller application.
- Open the "Start" menu
- Select "Control Panel"
- Select "Add or Remove Programs"
- Find "PRODUCT-NAME" and click "Remove"
- What if I encounter problems?
- Please see the troubleshooting section in the FAQ.
TODO: Briefly describe how the user would accomplish one or two of
the main use cases for new users. For development releases or
reusable components, include instructions on running unit tests.
- How can I run post-install unit tests?
- Compile the source code by typing "ant"
- Run unit tests by typing "ant test"
- A brief report will be shown on the console
- A detailed test report for any failed tests will be in build/test.out.
- How can I quickly get started using PRODUCT-NAME?
See the "Using PRODUCT-NAME" chapter of the User Guide.